“Mmmmmmemorable!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cibo Neighborhood Eatery

Cibo Neighborhood Eatery
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo Neighborhood Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 75 Restaurants in Rockledge
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Cibo Neighborhood Eatery is your place to go to meet with family, friends, and business associates to enjoy a casual lunch or an elegant dinner. If you are on the go - order online from our Takeout Menu! Chef Luca and LeeAnn Filadi, formerly of the Mango Tree in Cocoa Beach, opened Cibo Neighborhood Eatery on December 8, 2016 at 3100 S Fiske Blvd in Rockledge in the location formerly occupied by Domenico's which permanently closed earlier in 2016. Cibo is a new taste in town!
“Mmmmmmemorable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

I am a third generation Italian all from near Naples. The pasta fagiole was exactly like my Nonna's, exactly! Far and wide the most excellent Neapolitan cuisine ever experienced! Magnifico!

Visited March 2014
3 Thank Squammie

Viera, Florida
“Like you just visited Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

You would think it was a pizza place from the outside, but it was very nice and picturesque inside. I discovered the restaurant through tripadvisor and figured I would give it a shot. So glad I did. Nice family owned restaurant that makes you feel at home. I will definitely be going back. All meals come with soup, salad, bread, intermezzo sherbet and your entree. We were to full to have dessert. Try it you will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank DisneyFanSue
Brentwood, Tennessee
“Unexpected Find”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

We were actually headed to another restaurant when we passed Domenicos and decided to try it out while visiting Florida. Probably one of the best Italian restaurants we've eaten at including The Hill in st, louis. Don't be in a hurry because food is freshly made but so worth the wait.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Dover, Delaware
“A TRUE ITALIAN EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013

As we were ready to pass by this what looked like a small restaurant, we decided to stop. It was only a couple miles from I95 and between there and our destination. It bacame on of the best restaurants we have been to in the area. I have been to ITALY many times and this large restaurant was deceiving from the outside. Interior was The Best Italian Decor I've seen for that type of place. Makes you feel like you are in Italy. The host and wait staff was outstanding. Had Real Italian Pizza, it was very DELECTABLE.. The prices were moderate, but were within reason for as much as you received in food and quality. This restaurant "DOMENICO'S" is well worth the visit for a special ocassion or if you are traveling highway I95. We will go back and promise you, you should not miss this one. All I can sy is OUTSTANDING,in all phases. Oh, they even had "PERONI" beer on tap. If you have been to ITALY, you will know what I mean.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Kenneth T
Orlando, Florida
“Thank you, Domenico.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

This place should be given a medal for greatness.

I have never tasted a better Marsala.
Everything made from scratch and the portions are very generous.

• Visited March 2013