“STRIKE THREE!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This is the third and final trip to this place. The food I ordered has always been poor or just plain bad. It has got to be the worst $59.00 dinner I have ever had. My wife loves the place. We ordered the lobster dip and by the picture you think you will be getting a nice size portion. Wrong! The dip was almost tasteless. I love lobster so I was really dissapointed. My wife had the ribs and the salad bar. She liked everything she had. I ordered the ribeye without any of the seasoning medium rare. According to the menu, this is red with a warm center. My steak was medium well. I tasted it and it was tender and and had a pleasant taste. the fries were luke warm. I took a couple of bites of the steak and finally decided I would send it back. They were nice about it and said how sorry they were but at that point I really had lost my interest in eating anything. When she, manager or assistant manager, brought the steak that was all that was on the plate. No fries or vegetable. She as if I wanted them and I said no. I wanted to say bring me a box and I will cut it up for Charlie. Charlie is my dog. The second steak had no taste at all. Service was okay. She never did come back how everything was. My wife got the attention of the hostess regarding the steak. When I got the check, there was no reduction of any kind for their error. My wife will probably go back but without me. I've had it!!! .

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays. The service was above average and the atmosphere OK. The salad bar was very good and fresh. What was supposed to be crisp, was crisp. It was kept very clean. I ordered a steak, and it was probably not the place to order steak. It was rather tasteless, although it was cooked to order perfectly. The other food was OK and no one really raved about what they ordered. I go there periodically because it is convenient, not because the food is anything special.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Enough said! Always Great Food! The manager here is always checking and making sure that you enjoy your meal.

Reviewed 8 June 2013

As I live in California and since Ruby Tuesdays have pulled out of this market, I was excited for the trip to my mother in law's just so I could eat there and it definitely didn't disappoint. I'm a sucker for their salad bar, I think it's one of the best of any restaurant chain and the entrees were very good, Not OMG good but on par with any other restaurant chain in the genre. Service on the two times I went there while on town was excellent. Amazing on the first night I went there and extremely attentive. Not quite as ebullient on the second, lunch visit however it was fine. All in all, once we move down there, this will be a regular destination for us.

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I have visited Ruby Tuesday on various occasions, mostly for lunch. I never was impressed. The menu was so-so, the drinks watery, the service only perfunctory. Tonight was a pleasant surprise. I had the Caribbean Chicken with coconut shrimp and a loaded baked potato with seared green beans on the side. It was super tasty and not overwhelming. I still don't care for those little sweet biscuits they serve you before hand. They're not as tasty as the ones at Red Lobster. But no big deal. The server was great, she checked on us several times. The prices were reasonable and with our $10.00 coupon, two nice dinners with dessert came to under $40.00...and that was with one wine and one Margarita. I would recommend the Ruby Tuesday in Rockledge to anyone who is looking for a good place to eat at a reasonable price. Also, the ambience is good. The only complaint...and I have to say it isn't a small one...is that the booths are very, very uncomfortable. I don't know what they did to the backs of the seats but I was ready to leave after fifteen minutes because of back pain. Other than that...everything was great!