“Overrated, poor service to boot”
Review of Foster's Grille - CLOSED

Foster's Grille
Cuisines: American
Description: Home of the Charburger
Description: Home of the Charburger
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My family was passing through this area and gave Foster's a try. The setup they have is awkward because you have to go to the register and fill out your own paper forms, like ordering sushi but more confusing since there are so many options. Then you fill it out at the counter or wherever, then the girl goes over it like a bank teller only to re-write over what you did with a marker. So what's the point in doing it yourself if she's going to correct it or go over it? Why not just take the order and write it once? And if I have to fill out my own order why not just pick up my food as well? Because the food came out to our table one plate at a time. The order sheets have names written on them but the girl confusingly asks who gets what. This is the kicker, my two kids and I get our meals and my wife is sitting there with nothing but a drink and the girl says is that it for now...am I missing anything? UH YEAH, how about my wife sitting there with no food. Five minutes later a different girl comes back with her food, wait there's more. I ordered two milk shakes from the start, 30 minutes into it, no milk shakes, so we had to ask twice "hey, we ordered milk shakes", by the time my kids got the milk shakes they were almost done eating and full. So as you can see, the service sucks. They have a tip jar by the register, here's a tip for people who go here, do not tip until your done eating. Because I see no reason to give your money away before you are served anything. The food was okay, nothing special, the burgers are definitely not worth $10. Two kids meals, and two burgers, drinks, milk shakes was $48, that's steep considering you order at the counter and get your own drink refills. This place has potential but needs to be managed properly. First time, last time at Foster's Grille.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Ordered fish sandwiches and fries. Sandwich was so so, nothing special. I would have liked the bun toasted. Fries were terrible. They were very limp and mushy . They brought me a fresh batch, which were a bit better but still mushy/ I would order the onion rings (my husband had them) and they were muxh better.

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Used to be regulars here when the food was incredible, the service was quick and it was independently run. Now, its a corporately run nightmare. Food orders are done one at a time, sometimes taking a half hour or more. Orders are incomplete or come at different times. The food itself is below average. The fries are always overcooked and stale, the chicken is dry and badly charred. On our last trip, i decided to give their signature cheeseburger a try again. It came out beyond charred, almost completely black. The turkey used to come out hot, now its cold. Time to get it together fast or get out altogether. Because paying 30-40 bucks for subpar fast food is criminal.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Was there a few months back. Ordered two burgers, and two kids items. 20 minutes later, food arrives. All burgers were wrong, no fries and No apology from girl behind the counter. Haven't been back since.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

The burgers here are very good, and reasonably priced. The menu is diverse with something for everyone. Open floor plan with good views, and plenty of parking.