“Some don't seem to care, some do”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Greeted by hostesses with a stare, no hello, how may I help you. Server was fantastic, personable, pleasant. Spoke to manager, praising the server, he stated "I can believe that", then commented about the hostesses' unfriendliness, his only comment was "I can believe that too." No apology, no sorry to hear about that, I'll follow-up with them.

Trey C, Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Mike -

I wanted to apologize for your inconsistent service and let you know we take these reviews very seriously. I will be following up with you personally.

We appreciate your business and your feedback.

T.G.I. Friday's Royal Palm

Reviewed 19 June 2012

busy staff,not helpful,so so ribs and high prices for the food. nothing special

Reviewed 31 October 2011

We live in port st lucie & travel often to visit my parents in royal palm. Everytime we visit my parents insist on dining at TGIF's. We have a TGIF in st lucie west & I must commend your establishment as they out shine ours. Our special thanks to our waitress (mama lisa) as she always does an outstanding job. Your manager (Jim) has visited our table on every visit we have made to your restaurant. You should be very proud ( & lucky) to have such pleasant employee's. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 1 September 2011

Had the worst restaurant experience ever at this T.G.I. Fridays! Everything was bad from service to food. Will not go again!!

Reviewed 16 April 2010

This place should be out of buisness! There food isn't the greatest , small poritons , pricey , food and seating is late!! Gees talk about overall bad ! I recommand Chilis over this place !