“Just walked out due to a lack of service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I usually don't review places I live near. I usually stick to reviewing our vacation spots but Fridays was so terrible today I had to write this review. It's Fathers Day at 8pm. We walk in and there is no hostess. We wait about 5min and 2 boys come around and say who's next? He tells us it's going to be a 5min wait. There is hardly anyone in the whole restruant. Some people come in shortly after us and he tells her it's going to be 20-25min! Again there is just lots of empty tables. He barely even looked at us or any other customer waiting. Terrible first impression. Plus there is another hostess and some waitress watching TV. The hostess asks, right in front of us, will you take them? She was like sure. We sit and she never showed back up. The manager comes (who looked a little frazzled) and was green beans and pot stickers? We were like no, nobody has even come to ask what we want to drink. After another few min we left due to no service. Terrible experience too bad cause I love their apps but I don't think we will be back. Headed to Cheddars now.

1  Thank MountainGulli

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Friday's is a franchise with consistent food, I like their salads and ribs. The drinks are pretty good as well.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Sat in the bar & service was not great until time to pay (go figure!) Seriously don't know if the server could have slapped those plates down any harder.

Got thrown attitude immediately because I couldn't find (on the non-helpful menu) the 2 for $10 selections I'd seen advertised on TV (& had just seen on their website!)...finally got them & that Jack Daniel's sauce is really horrible, tea seemed watered down & probably instant not fresh brewed...and the food was just so-so. Would give it a 2 1/2 stars except that the apps were pretty good. The wine was good but a bit over-priced for this type of restaurant.

Hadn't been to a "Fridays" in many years...boy, have they slipped.

Trey C, Dir of Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Gypsybaker:

I wanted to publicly apologize for your experience at our restaurant. We take these reviews very seriously and I will be reaching out to you personally to find out more.

We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Thank you.

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

Not my typical review because it is a chain restaurant but I had to put in my opinion for the record. Love this location! Great bartenders (Marcy Rocks), manager is amazing too, They are all about customer service. I even requested to have a special liquor stocked and they brought some in for me ( as you can tell I am like Norm at Cheers by now) lol They also have the 2 for 1 Happy Hour all day every day!

Reviewed 9 August 2012

Greeted by hostesses with a stare, no hello, how may I help you. Server was fantastic, personable, pleasant. Spoke to manager, praising the server, he stated "I can believe that", then commented about the hostesses' unfriendliness, his only comment was "I can believe that too." No apology, no sorry to hear about that, I'll follow-up with them.

Trey C, Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2012

Mike -

I wanted to apologize for your inconsistent service and let you know we take these reviews very seriously. I will be following up with you personally.

We appreciate your business and your feedback.

T.G.I. Friday's Royal Palm