We found this gem through Living Social and are soooo happy we did. Who would expect to find a get-away of this caliber in Ruskin only 45 minutes from our home? It felt like we'd escaped to the Keys or someplace tropical. The cabins are roomy and beautiful appointed. We had a private patio in the back with table and chairs and umbrella. There was a cute front porch with a bench and hanging plants - in fact, I've seldom been anywhere with more beautiful, lush landscaping. The pool was made for splashing about or just lying in a lounge chair with a cocktail. The entire place was immaculate, and the owner Jonathan couldn't be any friendlier or more helpful. Great docks and easy access to the river and Tampa Bay. We took one of the guided fishing trips and couldn't believe the number and variety of fish we caught. It made a great dinner one night. We will definitely go back and are recommending to all of our friends - fishermen or not, this is such a fun place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate’s Pointe Fishing Resort is situated on 2 acres on the Little Manatee River and just minutes to the beautiful open waters of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This exclusive 14 unit resort has been completely renovated in a manner that we are confident you will agree has transformed this community into THE premier fishing destination in the Tampa Bay area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pirates Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirates Pointe Hotel Ruskin
- Pirates Pointe Resort Ruskin, Florida