We picked this "resort" based on high reviews on Trip Advisor. When we arrived, it was a little different than what the website portrayed. Our unit had a mini kitchen instead of a full kitchen like the website advertises. The manager did give us access to another unit to use the kitchen. The beds are very noisy and not very comfortable. The "resort wide wifi" only works if you are standing by the office. If you are looking to fish, this has a nice location, but may want to reconsider if you are wanting a "resort".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate’s Pointe Fishing Resort is situated on 2 acres on the Little Manatee River and just minutes to the beautiful open waters of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This exclusive 14 unit resort has been completely renovated in a manner that we are confident you will agree has transformed this community into THE premier fishing destination in the Tampa Bay area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Pirates Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirates Pointe Hotel Ruskin
- Pirates Pointe Resort Ruskin, Florida