I have stayed at Pirates Pointe Resort previously and loved it. This time was no different. The resort is off of the main road and set back off the street, but once you are there it is like being in a whole different place. Normally when I am in a new place, the first night's sleep is not very good. However, here I sleep through the whole night and wake up in the morning fully refreshed. I love going down and setting on the dock and watching the fish jump or just sitting on the porch and reading a book. I only wish that one time I was not working when I am there so I could try out the fishing. The cabin was spotless and everything worked exactly as it should. I would recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for a quiet out of the way place to stay and relax. If you like nightlife you will not find it here, so you need to head to Ybor City or the casino, but if you love a nice quiet uneventful night then head to Pirates Point Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pirate’s Pointe Fishing Resort is situated on 2 acres on the Little Manatee River and just minutes to the beautiful open waters of Tampa Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. This exclusive 14 unit resort has been completely renovated in a manner that we are confident you will agree has transformed this community into THE premier fishing destination in the Tampa Bay area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pirates Pointe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pirates Pointe Hotel Ruskin
- Pirates Pointe Resort Ruskin, Florida