“Great Food - Great People”

San Vito Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Ranked #11 of 56 Restaurants in Ruskin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
“Great Food - Great People”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

My family and I were extremely impressed with the food and service offered at San Vito Restaurant and Pizzeria!! Everything was fresh, flavorful, authentic, the real thing!

• Visited July 2014

Sun City Center, Florida
“Best pizza around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

You cannot beat this place for it's New York style (I'm talking Mott St) Italian food. I've had their pizza, calzone and lasagna...all very delicious! Their prices are very reasonable and the service is great. Don't expect much atmosphere since the place is in an old K-Mart store. But if you want reasonably priced Italian food, this is your place!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank rsmolens1043
“Absolute Diamond in the Rough”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is place is a hidden gem. I would never have gone in if I hadn't seen the excellent reviews here first, so thank you to those who took the time to comment on San Vito restaurant. Even as we got to where the GPS told us to go, I was thinking, "this can't be it".

The food was amazing. Classic, real world Italian. Meatballs were the way mamma used to make them as they cut with just slight pressure from the fork. The bolognaise sauce was spot on and my wife's stuffed shells were superb.

If you're looking to pay for atmosphere, this is not your place, but if you're looking for excellent Italian food, fresh made bread and all at a very reasonable price, you should check this place out!!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Rich P
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“To go order ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Ordered a large pie to go and the place had no a/c as I arrived just past the expected ready time. So I had to wait an additional 15min and sadly the staff working this night 2 ladies weren't very friendly and only acknowledged me back when I said thank you otherwise avoided eye contact and when I asked why the extra wait I got no answer. Not as great when the service goes!

1 Thank Bogle24
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Sketchy Italian = Incredible Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Well, the old adage "Don't judge a book by its cover" definitely applies here! This place is housed in a nearly abandoned thrift shop/flea market run by elderly residents of the community. The only reason to go there is for the restaurant! Run by an older Italian couple, this restaurant is INCREDIBLE! Husband cooks, wife takes orders, definitely a diamond in the ruff. I have never had a bad meal here. If you like authentic Italian and can put the sketchy environment to the side, you will not be upset! I make it a point to eat here whenever i'm in the area.

• Visited July 2013