“Fun Nite Out” 5 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Nite Out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

My husband and I were recently on vacation and heard about the drive in. We decided to go and had sooo much fun. It reminded us both of when the drive in used to be the place to go with the family as kids.
It's $5.50 a person for a double feature!!!! You can't beat the price for a romantic evening out. Drive Ins are so few and far these days, it was really a special treat. They have a nice concession building and restrooms and the people that run it were so friendly. Check it out!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank paullywog71

Apollo Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A Bit of Nastalgia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2013

A flood of memories came back from my childhood of going to the drive-in as I drove thru the gate and saw the concession stand and the speakers by each parking place. My husband and I have enjoyed our experience here many times, sitting in the back of our pickup truck in our lawn chairs with the stars shining above us looking at the big screen. One night we even saw a falling star - what a wonderful place we have right in our own backyard! Do yourself a favor and try it out!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank KathyEvans
Taunton, Massachusetts
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Going back in time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2013

Nice drive-in and family owned. This is a good place to go if you have kids at night. They still use the old speaker system that you attach to your window. How old school is that!

Visited March 2013
“Neat old-school drive-in”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

Went here for my honey's birthday. She's a movie buff and this couldn't have been cooler. Haven't been to one since I was 10 or so and saw Fletch. Definitely a place to visit.

Visited May 2013
“The best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

I honestly can't say enough wonderful things about this establishment, the owners, or the overall experience. This theater has gone digital, plays the newest releases, and is such an incredible value. If they have pork sandwiches... get them. They do ask for you not to bring in your own food, and given the value of the theater and food, you haven't got a reason in the world too. LOVE THIS PLACE!

Visited April 2013