“Typical”

Ranked #33 of 57 Restaurants in Ruskin
Cleveland, Ohio
“Typical”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This is just an average Mc'Donald's, no better, no worse! It is conveniently located on SR41 and is the only McD in the area so get your fix if you need it!

Visited December 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Cant get a order correct”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

The Mcdonalds in Ruskin is horrible, appears just like any other Mcdonalds when you walk in but they simply cannot get a order correct, 4 times in a row now they have screwed my order up, one time they even had to take a double look at my receipt to see what I ordered, then they made me pull my car up and wait, only to forget about half my order when they brought me the bag, just went again today with my sister for a lunch break, got back to work to find 3 missing sandwiches, my sister goes back to the store, tell's the manager about the situation, the manager gets a attitude and swears she put everything in the bag, 2 min later they find the sandwiches still sitting on the counter waiting to be put into a bag, the manager does not apologize but storms off tot he back of the store, horrible experience every time we go, it's 20 seconds from our office which is why we go

• Visited March 2014
Shipman
“Good Fast Food”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

the food was good, just as good as any McDonald's. The inside was clean, and the drive-thru experience was fine.

• Visited November 2013
Luray, Virginia
“GREAT PLACE TO EAT”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

this mc donalds is a great restaurant. ate there with my nieces and nephews during easter break on the way to simmons beach. very good, kind staff there and the food was very well prepared, very tasty.

Visited March 2013
Columbia, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food was bad”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Food was bad. My husband and I stopped by while on vacation. We both had bad stomach issues after we ate and had to stay at the condo.

Visited July 2013

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!