We stayed in November and to be quite honest, at first I was disappointed but quickly saw the the benefits of it being off the beaten path!!! Our room was at the very end of the marina and on the 3rd floor. We were able to watch "Manny" the manatee every morning when we woke up! Then the days were spent walking the property and lounging on the beach. The staff for the beach was awesome!! Your water glasses never went unfilled and you were offered towels and anything else you may need while relaxing! We were able to watch dolphins swim by a few times and my husband and daughter and grandson were able to take in an hour of jet skiing too!! The property is absolutely beautiful. We were able to take our daughter's senior pictures while we were there as well.
If you are looking for hoopla and excitement this is not the place for you but if you are looking for rest and relaxation this is it!!!! I would return there in a heart beat for a trip away with my husband or by myself but not for a family vacation. My family is much too active to be content there. The veranda area is absolutely gorgeous too! We grilled our dinner out there and then we even sat out one or two evenings by the fireplace! I can't speak highly enough of the front desk staff for their friendliness availability, and being informative. Thank you for a relaxing and restful stay!!!
The Roberts Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to your Caribbean-style island resort on the South Shore of Tampa Bay - The Resort & Club at Little Harbor. This unique resort and residential village provides a harmonious blend of Anglo-Caribbean architecture, lush tropical landscaping, island style hospitality and the natural wonders of a waterfront resort.Conveniently secluded between Tampa and Sarasota, The Resort & Club at Little Harbor is a full-service, AAA Travel Guide, three-diamond, resort hotel and conference center situated on 124 acres, completely surrounded by the tranquil waters of our harbors, marinas and Tampa Bay. No matter how you choose to spend your time, we have an option for you at The Resort & Club at Little Harbor. Relax and enjoy our half mile stretch of secluded, white sandy beach. Take a dip in one of three heated pools and two Jacuzzi. Feeling competitive? Shoot hoops, play beach volleyball or play tennis on one of our five tennis courts. The entire family will enjoy themselves on our 250 foot fishing pier shuffleboard court horseshoe field or in our two fitness centers or enjoy our watersports including kayaks, jetskis, hydro bikes or paddleboards.Boaters arrive in paradise with deep-water access, 330 wet-slips, 220 high and dry slips, on-site fuel dock, bait and tackle store, fully stocked ship’s store, and boat trailer parking with near-by flats and deep sea fishing.Dine at one of two waterfront restaurants, The Sunset Grill or Sunset lounge and our beach-side Tiki Bar. Choose from a selection of steaks, sumptuous seafood, stacked sandwiches open seven days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner, with live entertainment outside on Friday Through Sunday evenings.The Resort & Club at Little Harbor offers a vast array of guest room accommodations perfect for individuals, couples, families and groups desiring a resort destination. Guest accommodations include our standard, deluxe and Junior Suites along with our brand new studio, one, two and three bedroom suites and town homes, all offering breathtaking water views of Tampa Bay or our marinas, harbor and nature preserves.All guest rooms have been completely renovated to provide you with the necessary conveniences to ensure your comfort. An iron and ironing board, hair dryer, coffee maker, microwave and mini refrigerator are standard items in every room. A spacious work desk area with ample lighting, direct dial telephones, free high-speed internet access, 32" flat screen color cable television with free premium channels. Individual climate control air conditioning and heating, private bathrooms with granite counter tops and private balconies or patios. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelClick, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Inn at Little Harbor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Resort And Club At Little Harbor
- The Resort & Club At Little Harbor Hotel Ruskin
- Hotel At Little Harbor
- Resort At Little Harbor
- Resort Club Little Harbor
- The Inn At Little Harbor Ruskin, Florida