“Best Burrito”

S & S Taco's & Stuff
Ranked #32 of 58 Restaurants in Ruskin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 31 January 2013

My husband and I have been wanting to try this place since we moved to the Ruskin area a few years ago and we finally did yesterday. We each ordered a Wet Burrito and took it home to eat since we live close by. WOW why did we wait so long to go there. The food and service is great. We even brought a take out menu home so we can plan our next meal from them. Can't wait to try the taco's. Waaaaay better than the chain store. Would highly recomend to family and friends.

3  Thank RiverRVers

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Great tastying, huge portions. great value, dont let the small space fool you. corner of 41 and 674. Better than taco bell.

2  Thank MLD33570
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This place is very good!!!! It is a very casual storefront with only 2 or 3 tables for sitting, but they do a bang-up business! The place is packed with local blue collar workers getting some lunch. I work at the elementary school across the street and visit the establishment 2-3 times per month. A very large group of teachers order on student early release days. The favorites are the Wet Burrito and the Taco Salad for sure. The servings are very large and the price of most items is under $10. taco salad is only $5 for the small (enough for lunch) and loaded with plenty of cheese, special dressing, sourcream, and special pica sauce. The staff does their best to work quickly and efficiently, considering everyone takes lunch around the same time. Gret Job!

3  Thank Nichole6442
Reviewed 3 October 2009

I love this place. Every time I drive through Ruskin I stop here. I wish I lived closer!

3  Thank vrlel