“Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I eat Sunday brunch at Paradise Restaurant a couple times each month. They are friendly, fast and the food is very tasty. We have also spent many of those mornings visiting with the owner who tries to make everyone feel welcome.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I like this place very much. Food and service was very good. I recommend it highly. Only had breakfast twice but omelette and pancakes were great.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

I visit this place fairly frequently. One of the best kept secrets: Paradise homemade bread instead of the other toast choices. I have never had the pie there but that display sure is tempting! This is a good spot to hit if you are hungry in the Harbor.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

When you enter restaurant waitress yells out to seat yourself.....Waitress cleaning tables brought us our coffee before our waitress took our order.....Food was average, our waitress didn't bring out our food, or freshen our coffee, she never came to our table to ask if we needed anything else....She was not on the floor at all during the entire time we were in the restaurant.......Not good.....A girl was vacuuming the floors and when she was finished she brought us water & more coffee....What's up with this place.....

1  Thank WinstonA03
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have been going to the Paradise for many years. I am always pleased with the food, service and value. Family owned and they are friendly and greet you warmly. They have a patio room for large groups and there is no charge.