The resort has a prime location on the harbour, with a beautiful view over the bay and some visiting manatees year round. The building dates to the 70s, and the construction is a bit old-school, as is the decoration. Still, there is a nice pool and gym, the food is quite good, as is the service. The rooms are spacious and great, and the staff are friendly. If you're not bothered by staying in an older property, this is the place for you..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is located on 22 acres of pristine waterfront along Tampa Bay. In addition to the 50,000 square foot spa & fitness center, the resort also offers over 30,000 sqft of flexible meeting and banquet space - perfect for any conference or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Safety Harbor Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safety Harbor Hotel Safety Harbor
- Safety Harbor Spa
- Safety Harbor Resort And Spa Florida