I have been going to Safety Harbor Spa for about 4 years now and I have never had a negative experience. It has been fully renovated-the rooms as well as the spa. The staff is very helpful. If you have problems finding your way around--just ask someone. Also, ask for a tour of the spa and fitness center if it's your first time staying. They are happy to give you a tour. The hotel restaurant is okay but there are a couple of great places within walking distance--try Green Springs-excellent food and sangria; also there is the Whistle Stop, and Charros. You may need reservations for Green Springs and Charros.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Safety Harbor Resort and Spa is located on 22 acres of pristine waterfront along Tampa Bay. In addition to the 50,000 square foot spa & fitness center, the resort also offers over 30,000 sqft of flexible meeting and banquet space - perfect for any conference or wedding. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Safety Harbor Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safety Harbor Hotel Safety Harbor
- Safety Harbor Spa
- Safety Harbor Resort And Spa Florida