“Great view”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Sangrias view is terrific the martin is are good the tapas is different the chips are good. I like the sweet potato and black bean tapas the best

There are newer reviews for Sangrias Wine & Tapas Piano Bar

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We shared a bottle of wine and tapas while overlooking St. George Street at one of the hightops on the outdoor balcony. Views were of the gardens across the street and some first class people watching. Service was outstanding - food was good. It was a very quiet night due some bodacious afternoon thunderstorms that came through earlier. Menu is limited but thoughtful.

Tip: Best view is from the outdoor balcony facing Hypolita St. - there are some fans to help keep you cool out there on a summer night!

1  Thank gotalottosee
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We had white sangria and black bean and sweet potato burritos. Awesome!! Live music. TVs and a great patio. Will definitely come here again.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

I was very excited to come here. I had never been to a piano bar. I was not blown away. The music was mediocre. No piano in sight. The food was just okay. The game killer was that I have made better sangria on my kitchen! Disappointed. Won't be back.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went here the other day and sat outside. We both got sangria and the drinks were great. We passed on tapas mostly because their menu is rather limited in my mind. There was live music and good drinks so it is worth a short stop.