“Can't wait to go again!”
Review of Schooner Freedom

Schooner Freedom
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our family invites you to enjoy the historic seaport of Saint Augustine, Florida on board the 76 foot tall ship Schooner Freedom. Hoist a sail, look for wildlife, and enjoy the beauty of our tranquil waters. Setting sail daily for Day Sails, Sunset Sails, Twilight Sails, and Full Moon Sails. Call for departure times and schedule.We are available for private chartersWeddings - Bereavements - Groups EventsAnniversaries - Corporate Outings - School Trips
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've been on the Schooner Freedom twice! The first time was so great I had to go back. It was a very relaxing trip along with an awesome crew and complimentary drinks. I highly recommend the Schooner Freedom if you're looking to sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful sights of Historic St. Augustine.

1  Thank Sherrie-Lynne D

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have been out on boats many times, for me this was nothing special. It does a small loop in the channel and comes back.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My husband and I both had such a good time on the sunset sailing cruise!! The crew on the boat were a family and were so friendly! Bonus it is and all you can drink cruise of beer and wine!

2  Thank Jayhawkgrl13
Reviewed 30 July 2014

It was the perfect setting for the last night of a romantic reunion weekend. The Captain and crew were top notch, friendly, engaging and attentive. One of the crew members was even from the same area as my companion, so they had some guy talk about upstate New York! We could not have had a nicer evening for sailing, too. We were originally scheduled for the Friday night sail, but the staff called me to ask if we would mind moving to the Sunday evening, as they had a large group that needed seats. They offered us our sail for free, (which made it just a bit MORE special!) and I'm so glad we agreed to change nights. There is no doubt that we will definitely take the sunset cruise together again - it is now a very precious memory for us both. Thank you!!

2  Thank Deenie M
Reviewed 28 July 2014

This was absolutely my favorite thing we did for our anniversary trip. I've never been sailing and was a little nervous but the crew did a great job calming my fears. It is a beautiful boat in a beautiful city. Take the Sunset cruise. If you're as luck as us you'll have great wind and a great sunset. Thank you Freedom crew. You made our 10 year wedding anniversary extra special.