“ok but slow service”

Dining options: After-hours
Morgantown, WV
“ok but slow service”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

We went to the Village Inn for breaksfast one morning. The server was friendly but seemed like maybe she needed some help. There was one guy that walked out after receiving only half of his order and waiting 15 minutes or so for the other half. The food was ok but not remarkable.

Visited May 2014

Marianna, Florida
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Fast, friendly service. Great food and size portions :) $10.00 for breakfast with coffee. Huge waffles. Easy parking and return entrance. Biker friendly!

Clarkston, Michigan
“Glad we stopped here”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Good menu, good prices, good service. This is just what we were looking for in St. Augustine for a change of pace and a down home country American meal. It's nice sometimes to just have a good simple meal and Village Inn fits that bill. It is in the same line as a Bob Evans . Their breakfast is the best we've had in St Augustine.

Visited March 2014
Huntington, West Virginia
“YUM”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very busy place and I could see why after I got my food. Everything was delicious and the service was outstanding. Have some pie when you go there!

Visited February 2014
Douglas, Georgia
“Good all around restaurant”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My husband and I went here for breakfast and both of us got the pick your own x 4 option (although my husband actually picked 5 for $1 more). I chose scrambled eggs, turkey sausage links, cinnamon apples, and orange crepe. I found my eggs to be slightly undercooked but still good. I really thought the sausages were undercooked given the texture (mushy in the middle) although they tasted alright. I am sure I could have sent them back without a problem but I chose not to and did not get sick (so it's possible that's just how they were suppose to be). The cinnamon apples were very tasty and the orange crepe was out of this world. The service was excellent and the portions were plentiful. My husband liked everything he got and was extremely pleased (which is rare). The food was fresh, well seasoned, and cooked to order. I would certainly go back (and probably will). Next time I will specify that I want my eggs and my sausage well done.

• Visited February 2014