La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Augustine
US$161
US$141
  • Pool
Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$109
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$176
US$220
US$178
US$236
US$207
  • Pool
Jaybird's Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$128
Hotels.com
Ascend Collection Castillo Real(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$159
AscendHotels
La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$150
US$146
Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort(Saint Augustine Beach)
US$121
US$118
Orbitz.com
US$277
US$253
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoutlet malla pet friendly hoteltraveling with petspet ownersallow petsrecommend this hotelclean roomseasy accessfront desk clerkshort drivenice roomconvenient locationbed was very comfortableyogurtold townlqaugustine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Clean room. Very comfortable. Amenities such as flat screen TV and non-slip pads in bath tub were definitely appreciated. A short walk to the St. Augustine outlets a plus. Front desk was very friendly and was helpful in giving tips and directions for places to eat and what to see in downtown St. Augustine.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank visi2r1
Reviewed 7 November 2011

After reading reviews from many other hotels in the area, we decided to stay at this location based on positive guest comments. We were impressed with the overall experience. As with any hotel, condition of rooms can vary. Of the two rooms we booked for a week, one was in excellent condition and the other was in good condition, suffering only from nicked furniture - which could easily be rectified with a touch-up stick. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean and quiet. Kudos to the front desk staff who are very friendly and courteous. Also, the breakfast offerings were more than adequate. Great waffles! While this hotel is a little hard to find, it's worth the effort since it is far enough away from the interstate to be quiet. We brought our small dogs and know of others who had pets during our stay, yet we never heard any noise or found any evidence of pet "problems" in the building. Thanks for making this a very nice stay!

Room Tip: Our room was on third floor facing the interstate, yet there was no noise.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 30 October 2011

We were very pleased with our stay at this hotel. Our room was nice and clean. The staff were helpful suggesting a place to eat. Very close to the outlet malls. Would like to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 9 September 2011

I have to say this is one of the best La Quinta's we've stayed in. Hotel staff was very friendly and courteous. The room was very spacious and clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast is the only thing I didn't like. The eggs were preformed to match the size of the sausage and tasted like powdered eggs. The sausage was not very good either. It tasted like some type of soy sausage. I don't know...but I didn't like it. The waffles and everything else was fine. Can't really complain about a free breakfast. Other than that, it is a very nice, well kept, and affordable hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank izzinavarre
Reviewed 28 August 2011

I stayed here as a cheap place to stay, I was attending a wedding in the historic area...but I had a pet. It was great that this is a pet friendly hotel and does not charge a pet fee. There were several other dogs and owners staying the same hallway as me, so if you don't like dogs you probably should stay here.
Other people have commented on the furniture- yes it is scuffed and scratched. The bed was clean and comfortable enough (although as some one else had mentioned there is a plastic mattress cover underneath the sheets). The floor and bathroom were clean. I did not eat breakfast at the hotel. The Pros are that it is inside and not motel style, it is cheap, clean, and I found the staff to be friendly. They were also updating their cable to add another 20 channels.
The only thing was that it was really damp in the room- I guess it is August, but the A/C did not seem to dry it out. It made it kind of uncomfortable while sleeping. Also, the black out shades wouldn't stay all the way closed, which generally is not such a big deal, except my room was on the first floor and faced the parking lot so I didn't want people looking in while I changed or slept.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo