We've been to several bed and breakfasts in several cities, but this one is the best by far. We were greeted as soon as we walked through the door. Micheale, the owner, gave us a quick overview of St. Augustine and restaurant suggestions based on our likes and dislikes. She was available every day for suggestions or directions to area attractions. We stayed in the platinum room, but were able to take a peak into all the room during our stay. All the rooms were beautifully decorated and very clean!! The breakfasts were great, we didn't eat lunch most days because we were still so full from breakfast. We loved the fact there were board games available to play...the house was so quiet and relaxing we stayed in and played games instead of going out to explore the town. Although when you do venture out to see the historic district, everything is very close and within walking distance. We loved Carriage Way and can't wait to make a return trip!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida