Our stay at Carriage Way B&B was brief - less than 24 hours - but we had excellent service and a very comfortable stay. Michaele is a relatively new owner and we can't imagine that the service and ambience could have been any better under the previous owners. We stayed in the Masters Room which is located at the front of the building. The bedroom itself is quite nice and well-equipped, but the bathroom is rather small, especially the shower and sink. Wine and other beverages are available in the evening; the breakfast was excellent. There is construction going on across the street, but it didn't really affect us because we were exploring during the working hours. The location is excellent; close to the historic section of St. Augustine, so park your car and enjoy walking to everything!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida