My Stayat Carriage Way Ned and Breakfast was awesome. My husband and I celebrated our 13 wedding anniversary here on 4/18/14. It was more than we both expected. We were looking to only have a room with the jaccuzi, we ended up with a cottage. It was cozy and very pleasant. The staff were, friendly, welcoming and eager to please. Our room was wonderful. It was spacious, clean, and beds were very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast and homeade cookies were delicious. The town is just beatiful. We only stayed 2 nights and that was not enough time to see everytihing , but what we did see we loved. We visited Pizzalley both nights we were there. It was great. The bar tender Jared was the best we have ever seen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida