I took my new wife to her 1st B & B last minute in St. Augustine for 1 night. After perusing quite a few B & B I selected Carriage Way and we were not disappointed. Michaele was warm and friendly and made us feel at home right off. The room (The Johnson) was affordable, charming, the bed was comfortable and the ambiance of the place was ohh so relaxing after a hectic pre-wedding week/weekend with us cleaning up the lodge hall before heading up for a 5:30 check-in with onsite parking. Michaele referred us to a great place for dinner, made our reservations for us and breakfast the next morning was filling & delicious. We found our special place for future anniversaries as well as when we want to get away for a weekend. I highly recommend the Carriage Way to anyone who wants to experience St. Augustine's history starting off with a most excellent place to start the day, within walking distance of anything of interest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida