This was our first stay at a B&B and it was great. Our hosts Michaele and Julio were friendly but not intrusive. We stayed in the Platinum room. It is a nice room. I liked the private hallway, it allowed us a little extra privacy when venturing into the hallway in the morning for coffee. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were super soft. The room was well appointed and had almost everything we needed (it would be nice to have a safe in the room, probably not necessary.) The only problems with the room is the light that comes in the top windows (not sure what they are called). There must be a streetlight or something but the room never gets completely dark and we could hear music till about 12:30 on Friday night. The location was super convenient for popping back into the room for breaks while exploring St. Augustine. The breakfast, cookies and wine were greatly appreciated. I would recommend the Carriage House to anyone visiting St. Augustine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ebookers so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida