My fiancé and I stayed here three times now, all within the last couple months. We had such a great time while there, the staff was super friendly and accommodating. The location of the cottage that we stayed in was absolutely perfect, it was located right in the heart of the historic district. We literally could walk to just about anywhere We wanted to go there. The beach was only 7 miles away, and the food that we had when we stayed there was amazing! They had fresh eggs and fruit every morning, and the coffee was fresh and tasty. The cottage itself was beautiful,totally romantic, and always clean on our arrival. The staff really went out of Their way to accommodate our requests. This place truly is a gem hidden in the heart of St. Augustine, I will not stay anywhere but here from now on!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida