My wife and I celebrated our 7th anniversary here and we had never stayed in a bed and breakfast before and had never been to St. Augustine either. We loved the quiet, historic, friendly atmosphere of both the city and this inn. Would absolutely recommend staying here if you want a great bed and breakfast experience. Great food, friendly staff, central location, nice rooms, romantic setting and several different rooms to choose from make this is a top destination when visiting our nation's oldest city. Go to the Columbia restaurant for some great food!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida