My husband and I truly enjoyed our honeymoon and 1st wedding anniversary at Carriage Way in 2007 and we are about to leave for our second anniversary tomorrow. We had such a good time that my Daughter and Son In Law celebrated their Wedding Anniversary and my son and his girl stayed also. During their visit he planned his proposal to her on a evening carriage ride. Everyone knew except her. It was great! I recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone looking for a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida