Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$108
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$179
US$144
AscendHotels
1,013 results
All reviewsemerald roomplatinum roomcream sherrywithin walking distancebreakfast was delicioushomemade cookiescomplimentary winethe location is perfectfront porchhistoric districtlittle toucheson site parkingthe main houseowners and staffother guestseach morningyear anniversary
Reviewed 27 July 2009

The house is in fantastic shape, no creeking floors. Each room has a theme and is cleaner than any hotel or motel I have ever stayed in. The staff (family owner and operated) make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive. They immediately make you feel like a long lost family member. They know all the best places to eat, all the best things to see and the best times to see them. They provide unlimited beverages (beer, soda, wine, etc.), sherry in every room (also). There are fresh baked cookies in the dining area at all times. The breakfast (which can be served to you IN BED) is incredible! I can't say enough good things about this place. We will definitely stay there again and again! Thanks John and Jeanie for a very memorable 7th anniversary.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sowens001
Reviewed 14 July 2009

My sister and I had the most wonderful time! John, Larry, Bill and Staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help you. Jeannie is a wonderful cook. The breakfast is 5 star gourmet every morning. She is busy baking cookies all afternoon and makes sure fresh fruit is available as well. Wine, beer and soft drinks are available all day long! The rooms are beautiful. There is a cruet of sherry and bottled water in each room. Houskeeping does a great job. The rooms are spotless. The location is perfect. It's great to be in the heart of the historic downtown. My sister and I shopped a good bit of the time! My husband and I stayed here just 3 weeks ago and we decided we would come back again soon. Now my sister feels the same way. We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: July 2009
1  Thank TheresaA
Reviewed 5 July 2009

My husband and I truly enjoyed our honeymoon and 1st wedding anniversary at Carriage Way in 2007 and we are about to leave for our second anniversary tomorrow. We had such a good time that my Daughter and Son In Law celebrated their Wedding Anniversary and my son and his girl stayed also. During their visit he planned his proposal to her on a evening carriage ride. Everyone knew except her. It was great! I recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone looking for a home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stegerbabe
Reviewed 19 June 2009

What a wonderful find in the middle of the historic district of Saint Augustine. Bill, Larry, John, and the rest of the wonderful staff were very friendly and the room was very clean. The food was fantastic with soft drinks, wine, and beer avaliable all day and cookies in the afternoon. A great place that we will be staying at again. They have a great summertime special with a third night free. What a bargain! We heartily recommend this inn to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2009

My sister and I recently spent a few days here during our first stay in St. Augustine. We booked this B&B due to its excellent location and good reviews on TA. It is exactly what we were looking for when we decided to visit America's first city. Our room was lovely and the hosts couldn't have been more helpful. They were friendly and gracious without being too involved in what we were doing. Larry was always ready to help us make a reservation - or schedule a carriage ride. The carriage even collected us from the inn! The location of the inn was also really convenient to everything - it is really centrally located. Although there was a great deal to see and do in St. Augustine, the porches provide a nice break from it all and are an excellent place to plan your next venture or relax with a cold drink.
The amenities were also great- the food was fabulous and the family was relaxed about the hours they served breakfast. Beverages were always available and fresh homemade cookies provided a delicious afternoon event.
Some B&Bs have more ratings - but none could have provided better service.

• Stayed: February 2009