My Husband and I stay at the Carriage Way whenever we visit St. Augustine, which is about once a year. I have been staying there for about 19 years. We have stayed at other B&B's in St. Augustine, Savannah, Charleston, Asheville, New Orleans and other cities in the US. None of the others compare with the warmth we feel when staying at the Carriage Way. The food is fantastic, the rooms are gorgeous, the location is perfect for touring the historic district. Bill, Jeanie and John (and Larry when he's around) make us feel like family being welcomed home. We wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else. You can't go wrong with the Carriage Way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Agoda so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida