My self and two coworkers stayed in the St.John’s room, it was perfect. The breakfast was AMAZING we loved everything we ate, the afternoon snacks were great and the fridge was always full for us, we felt at home !! The special micro fiber sheets on these beds are so comfy; they are for sale in the lobby (no doubt from so many requests). We enjoyed riding the bikes around it was so fun, as far as St.George St. we just walked it was so close. Jeannie suggested a few restaurants, now our new favorites! Not one of us had stayed at a Bed and Breakfast before and now I’m afraid were just spoiled!! We had the best time! Thanks, Amanda p.s parking is right there,that's hard to find !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida