Had a chance to here overnight, and we are glad we did!. Stayed upstairs in the in the Elizabeth Gould Room. Accessed down a hallway toward the back so it was very private and quiet. Super comfy queen bed with awesome sheets. Slept better than at home. We were welcomed with complimentary wine or beer, dry sherry in the room. Nice little touches. Great breakfast in the AM. Fresh breads,stuffed french bread that we had tried before that was excellent. Met 2 other couples during breakfast and both were as delighted as we were. I think the Johnsons have 3 more sets fo guests that will be returning. An interesting aside, one of th the guests that signed the guestbook in our room had been 17 times!!! That's a recommendation in itself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida