My husband and I stayed at Carriage Way this past weekend and I have never written a review before, but just had to for this one. It is a beautiful B&B, the rooms were extremely clean with a very comfortable king size bed. Great location, walk pretty much anywhere. They are very friendly, making you feel like you were a very special guest in their home. The breakfast was delicious, afternoon cookies were super yummy, and a fridge full of drinks was a nice treat. They were extremely helpful in every way and I cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the "Heart of the Historic District" where you will find the newly renovated Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast. Located amidst restaurants, attractions, museums, and art galleries. Parking is free and on-site. Enjoy a Chef's Choice hot table side served breakfast including freshly baked goods. Complimentary beverages include wine, soda, coffees, hot teas and bottled water plus afternoon deserts and WIFI. Guests 21 years old and up are welcome. You deserve the very best in hospitality, you deserve the Carriage Way. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Ebookers so you can book your Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carriage Way Hotel Saint Augustine
- Carriage Way b&b
- Carriage Way Bed & Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida