My family of 22 ranging from ages 1 to 81 spent four nights at the historical Kenwood Inn. We were greeted by the owner Pat and her daughter who were welcoming and knowledgeable as to what we should explore while visiting the oldest city in the USA. Additionally, the Inn had something for everyone. The children swam in the pool, musicians played the piano and the curious read about the haunted sightings here at the Inn. The rooms were all elegantly decorated with individual flair and serviced by a lovely staff daily. Breakfast was served on the patio and was beautifully presented and equally delicious. Wine and Brandy were available in the evenings for those wishing to partake. Pat also allowed us to use the refrigerators for additional needs during our stay. Without a doubt I would highly recommend staying at the Kenwood Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very kid friendly inn that offers complimentary bikes and a salt water swimming pool. We also have several seating options for our multi-course breakfast, both indoor in our dining rooms and outdoor in our courtyard. In the courtyard we have a koi pond and fountain for the enjoyment of guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your The Kenwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kenwood Hotel Saint Augustine
- The Kenwood Inn St. Augustine, Florida