I can't find anything bad to say about St. Francis Inn! The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was comfortable and quiet (The Overlook) and the breakfast was quite yummy. We enjoyed the close proximity to the historic area and we walked almost everywhere. The only time we used the car was to go the the lighthouse, Alligator Farm and to the LimeLight Theater. We especially enjoyed and took advantage of the continuously available coffee, soda and water. Even after we checked out, we were welcome to use their public restroom, lounge and drinks for the rest of the day before we headed to the airport in the afternoon. With all of the things that are included with your stay at St. Francis Inn - breakfast, cocktail hour wine & snacks, dessert, lighthouse tickets, Oldest House discount, bikes, and parking ($10 per day in town), this place is an excellent value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St Francis Inn is an historic bed and breakfast with Old World charm, located in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida. Individually decorated rooms and suites grace the inn, many with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and antiques. The peaceful walled courtyard garden is a favorite place to unwind. Gourmet full breakfasts, private balconies and porches, swimming pool, bicycles and evening socials add to the ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Francis Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida