My wife and I stayed here for two nights, totally delightful inn in the historic district, easy walking to historic sites, restaurants, shopping. The staff is friendly, helpful, and anxious to make sure guests are treated well. You will not get hungry with a late afternoon snack, evening desert, and wonderful breakfast. Our room was clean, bed comfortable, quiet from neighboring rooms and residential street noise. There is a nice patio and second floor porch for relaxing. The dining room is very crowded when most guests eat at the same time, some had to move into the living/sitting room to eat. We recommend the inn and would return without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St Francis Inn is an historic bed and breakfast with Old World charm, located in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida. Individually decorated rooms and suites grace the inn, many with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and antiques. The peaceful walled courtyard garden is a favorite place to unwind. Gourmet full breakfasts, private balconies and porches, swimming pool, bicycles and evening socials add to the ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Francis Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida