Thrilled from the start that parking was convenient and easy. Realized early that St. Augustine is a walking adventure. As we crossed the street into the St. Francis courtyard, our first impression was the charming, perfectly maintained and manicured courtyard. It'd been many years since I'd enjoyed the bed and breakfast experience. Once I embraced the quaint, sweet, historic, authentic accommodations (not to be confused with the corporate hotel culture)...the historic, clean, comfortable spirit of this over 200 year old paradise overwhelmed me. All day coffee, tea, water, parking, umbrellas, and kind, thoughtful employees. Definitely worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St Francis Inn is an historic bed and breakfast with Old World charm, located in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida. Individually decorated rooms and suites grace the inn, many with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and antiques. The peaceful walled courtyard garden is a favorite place to unwind. Gourmet full breakfasts, private balconies and porches, swimming pool, bicycles and evening socials add to the ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Francis Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida