This was our second visit to one of the beach properties of the St. Francis Inn. We enjoyed our first visit so much that we stayed longer the second time.We have plans to return next year. We stayed in the Beach Bungalow on Anastasia Island. The Inn provides us with the best of both worlds: being only steps from the ocean and having all the amenities of the Inn available to us. The breakfasts are amazing and varied daily. There is a social hour and in the evening dessert is provided as well. The food is delicious and well prepared. The location of the Inn is perfect being in the historical section of St. Augustine and within walking distance to shops, restaurants and historical sites. Parking is provided to Inn guests.
The staff are exceptional in their friendliness and going out of their way to make your stay the best. We were very impressed with welcoming and warm atmosphere that the staff provides every day not just upon arrival. We felt like the St. Francis Inn is our home away from home.
I highly recommend the st. Francis Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St Francis Inn is an historic bed and breakfast with Old World charm, located in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida. Individually decorated rooms and suites grace the inn, many with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and antiques. The peaceful walled courtyard garden is a favorite place to unwind. Gourmet full breakfasts, private balconies and porches, swimming pool, bicycles and evening socials add to the ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Francis Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida