St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$108
Best Western St. Augustine Beach Inn(Saint Augustine Beach)(Great Value!)
US$137
AscendHotels
US$187
Travelocity
1,251 results
All reviewssocial hourdessert hourbeach bungalowcourtyard roomelizabeth suiteballerina roomoverlook roombed and breakfastsaffron suitefree ticketshappy hourcomplimentary sherryfire pitlovely courtyardstrawberry soupwine and beerkoi pond
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Just returned from another great stay St Francis B&B as always made was made to feel part of the family. Excellent staff and a great location. Good to see that you have maintained your high standards.

1  Thank BarryT503784
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Staff is extremely accomodating. This inn has excellent breakfast each morning and the location is within walking distance of most of St Augustine. They offer many extras such as a cocktail hour and dessert every evening, as well as having a pool and bikes for use by their guests. Hope to stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frank H
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed here three times and it just keeps getting better.
The hospitality is awesome they are quick to answer any questions you may have.
For example I was looking for a pin me and my husband love to collect pins every were we travel and I ask a young lady name Linda if they had any pins for sale. she explained they did not but if I would like she could give me something with the name on it. She went above and beyond for me and I would like to thank her again for being so kind to me and wanting to make my stay even better. This is the kind of service you will receive and the food is excellent also the rooms are very nice. they also have there own parking lot across the street so you don't have to worry about parking. The St. Francis Inn is the best!! I will be coming back real soon.

Room Tip: If you like saving a little money I would recommend the Graham room. You have your own private rest room down the hall. But they give you robes to use and you your room is very nice and you still get the greatest service and save at the same time.
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Consistently wonderful with great attention to detail. There are many perks, like the use of bikes, rockers on balconies, pool, and use of a fitness club. Each breakfast was fabulous and introduced some original recipes. The staff is pleasant and accommodating.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We just got back from celebrating our 35th wedding anniversary in St. Augustine, FL. We chose to stay at the St. Francis Inn and we were so pleased. Our room was perfect, very charming and romantic with a fireplace. The staff is absolutely spectacular, very friendly, accommodating, willing to get whatever you need right away, with a smile. We were pleasantly surprised to check in early, our room was not quite ready, but he maid got it ready within the hour. The breakfast here is so delicious, two hot choices, plus fruit, juices, yogurt, coffee, tea, toast, granola, I can't remember all the choices. The extra touches, like having beverages, such as speciality teas, hot chocolate, cappuccino and espresso readily available at no extra charge is well appreciated. We made smores on the fire pit and had pre-dinner hors d'oeuvres with wine and beer, again included in the price of the room. The location if fantastic, close to everything. Will be a returning guest.....

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor, very quiet, we faced he pool,
1  Thank GiulianaRabo