Regular business trips to St. Augustine became more than tolerable when St. Francis Inn became my sole lodging choice (near 40 nights now). Not only are all the rooms well-appointed with antiques and the breakfasts/happy hours are outstanding, but the owner (Joe) and staff are what separates this retreat from any other B&B; it's like coming home to family. Once you've experienced their hospitality and genuine warmth from check-in to final goodbyes, you too will return. As for me, there is no other place to lodge in the Ancient City. See you next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St Francis Inn is an historic bed and breakfast with Old World charm, located in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida. Individually decorated rooms and suites grace the inn, many with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and antiques. The peaceful walled courtyard garden is a favorite place to unwind. Gourmet full breakfasts, private balconies and porches, swimming pool, bicycles and evening socials add to the ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Francis Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida