We found this B&B through a friend. Our major goal was to find a place to stay while our Daughter is attending Flagler College. The evening happy hour was very nice with great food, drinks and company. The Breakfast was great! If you have the pleasure to stay on the weekend the brunch is to die for! We had a room with a working fireplace and that was very nice because we live in the Florida Keys and usually we do not need heat....but, it was very cold when whe got there and it was fun to have the fireplace! Also, there is free parking and you can pretty much walk to everything down town. Everyone was very nice and seemed to be really happy at their jobs. St Augustine is a beautiful place and we just booked again for Flagler orientation and got a 20% discount for returning guests. Can't wait to get back there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St Francis Inn is an historic bed and breakfast with Old World charm, located in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida. Individually decorated rooms and suites grace the inn, many with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and antiques. The peaceful walled courtyard garden is a favorite place to unwind. Gourmet full breakfasts, private balconies and porches, swimming pool, bicycles and evening socials add to the ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Francis Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida