I just got back from a wonderful 3 days vacation with my family. The owner Joe is a great guy and the folks that work at the Inn make you part of the family the only sad and bad thing I can think of is the last day when you leave the Inn.
I first get greeted by their furry Boss Zeke he makes one feel welcome but beware he dose sleep on the tables in the morning, but he looks so cute. I can't say enough great things just go to this awsome Inn and see for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St Francis Inn is an historic bed and breakfast with Old World charm, located in the nation's oldest city, St. Augustine, Florida. Individually decorated rooms and suites grace the inn, many with whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and antiques. The peaceful walled courtyard garden is a favorite place to unwind. Gourmet full breakfasts, private balconies and porches, swimming pool, bicycles and evening socials add to the ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. Francis Inn Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Francis Hotel Saint Augustine
- St. Francis Inn Bed And Breakfast St. Augustine, Florida