We very much enjoyed our stay at the Casablanca Inn, I'm counting the days until we can go back! We stayed in room #5 and loved it, the room is so cute! They really have everything you would need, robes, 2 hair dryers extra pillows ect. The staff were all so friendly & very helpful. If I had to mention a few minor flaws it would be the parking, trying to check in is a bit of a problem trying to find a spot to park to unload your stuff (but once checked in they have assigned parking for your car a short distance from the Inn), being in room #5 the gravel noise is pretty apparent when other guests are walking past at all hours, and lastly my husband & I are non smokers so when we tried to enjoy our drinks at the Martini Bar we had to move our seats a few times since a few of the others there were smoking cigars but really these are such minor details I hate to mention them. If you have any plans to visit the St. Augustine area you MUST stay at the Casablanca Inn you will love it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay St. Augustine, Florida