I have only good things to say about the Casablanca Inn. My boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights in March 2014. We stayed in Room 11.
They offer free parking in a lot a short walk away. If possible, you can pull in behind the hotel to unload your car.
Our room had a Sleep Number King size bed, a lovely sitting area, a huge closet, lots of dresser space and a rather large bathroom with a jacuzzi bathtub.
Every stay includes $15 dinner each night to spend at their Tini Martini Bar, which opens at 4pm. This will get one 1.5 martini's or 2 glasses of wine. A small breakfast buffet is complementary with different items each day. We were also surprised to be offered a complementary Mimosa with breakfast! Around 5pm they also put out some snacks. Pizza, pretzels and small sandwiches.
Our room had an extra door leading to a little porch area. We used this door a lot as it lead to a staircase behind the hotel.
The Casablanca is right in the middle of Downtown St. Augustine, but also very quiet. We walked to all the attractions. There was also a nice alarm clock with a sound machine included to block our any small noises from traffic or adjoining rooms.
I love this place and can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay St. Augustine, Florida