My husband and I stayed ay the Casablanca Inn ten years ago. We decided to return this week for a quick getaway. The Inn was much different. It was obvious it changed hands and probably was corporate held now. The downstairs was cut in half due to the bar that is now part of the Inn. Gone is the living room and dining room that gave the Inn its charm. Instead of a quaint and intimate breakfast in the dining room there is now a disappointing breakfast buffet. We ate on the front porch in 50 degree weather. I was disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay St. Augustine, Florida