Beautiful historical bay front b&b with awesome views of the bridge of Lyons & the ships in the bay. Stayed in the celebration room. With the deck over the bar. Great friendly staff with wonderful strong pouring bartenders. Building shows its age but is very well kept. My only complaint would be the dark fenced in parking area with a tree in the middle of the lot about a block away but the bonus is the parking is one block to the shops on Saint George. Very nice hot breakfast & strong coffee. Walking distance to all the shopping and most attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-two luxury suites and rooms in a panoramic bayfront location in historic St. Augustine. Enjoy Matanzas Bay views, whirlpool baths, private porches and sundecks, decorative fireplaces, private entries,and peaceful luxury. Our Tini Martini Bar features a full palette of fine wines and liquors, as well as fabulous martinis, beers and views onto the stunning bay front. Guests can enjoy these views as well as a $15 credit at the Tini Martini Bar plus a $25 credit towards breakfast or lunch in our restaurant Brunch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Casablanca Inn on the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay Hotel Saint Augustine
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay b&b
- Casablanca Inn On The Bay St. Augustine, Florida