My family and I stayed here over night. Anthony and Marilyn (and dog Max) were extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were delightful (we stayed in serenity), there is a veranda to sit on at night to socialise pre bed or a great meeting place before going out to experience the many attractions in this town.
This is a must stay if you are in the area !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian House St Augustine, FL all of our rooms have private baths some with double Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and private porches. Centrally located in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District, Old Town, nestled between the two oldest streets in America Aviles and Cadiz. Our inn tucked away from traffic noises but a two minute walk to City center, Marina, restaurants, historic sites, museums, and art galleries. Call direct for best rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victorian House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Victorian House St. Augustine, Florida