My husband and I and my girlfriend spent 3 days and 2 nights at the Victorian Inn - in Hanna's Suite ( two bedrooms ). Anthony and Marilyn were very welcoming and helpful. Anthony spent a good half-hour with us going over the local map and making suggestions as to where to visit and where to eat. The beds were very comfortable, air conditioning worked well, free WiFi was also available. Breakfasts both mornings were very delicious, and all home-made and fresh, and local products. There is a lovely sitting room available for use by visitors. We were able to park our car on arrival at The Victorian and didn't have to use it until we left. St. Augustine is very busy and parking is not easy. The Victorian is also very close to all attractions and restaurants as well as the harbour!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian House St Augustine, FL all of our rooms have private baths some with double Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and private porches. Centrally located in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District, Old Town, nestled between the two oldest streets in America Aviles and Cadiz. Our inn tucked away from traffic noises but a two minute walk to City center, Marina, restaurants, historic sites, museums, and art galleries. Call direct for best rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victorian House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Victorian House St. Augustine, Florida