Stayed in Hannah's Suite, which was just perfect for my partner, his mother, and me. The room is quaint - just perfect for the three of us - clean, well-kept, and very comfortable. Anthony, Marilyn, and their staff are well-versed in guest satisfaction and hospitality. Marilyn greeted us upon arrival and spent a lot of time making recommendations for dining and activities. I don't think Anthony could have been friendlier or more gracious. Breakfast each morning was delicious and served in a quaint setting. On our first night, we enjoyed tea on the porch while smelling the jasmine that grows all around the area. While it is true that parking is limited in front of the inn, loading and unloading is easy in front of the inn and the main parking lot is only two short blocks from the inn. The location is close to everything in old St. Augustine and only a short walk to one of the trolley stops. Anthony and Marilyn are obviously very proud of their inn (a late 19th century house) and passionate about the bnb industry. Do not hesitate to ask them for help, advice, or how to make your stay better. If this is your first time at a bnb - STAY HERE! They will help you plan a great visit to St. Augustine and steer you away from the wrong place. Our thanks for a wonderful birthday weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian House of St Augustine, Florida having rooms and suites is centrally located in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District, Old Town, nestled between the two oldest streets in America (Aviles and Cadiz). Our inn is tucked away from traffic noises but is a close walk to the center of town, City Marina at the bayfront and to historic sites and activities. Sit on our porch, listen to the horse-drawn carriages clip-clop down Aviles Street, and experience the charm of Hotels St Augustine FL in Victorian comfort. St. Augustine FL is revered as a gateway through time, a city in which to discover the early history of Florida as well as America’s oldest community. Having prospered almost 450 years, St. Augustine proud to be referred to as the oldest city in the United States, and will celebrate those 450 years with some great events throughout the year and a grand fiesta in September. The perfect place for your romantic weekend in St. Augustine, Victorian House was built in 1895 and meticulously restored in 1983. There are guest rooms in both the Main House and in the Carriage House–each lovingly trimmed with unique touches and comforting heirlooms. For the utmost convenience, all rooms feature private baths some with double Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and private porches. This Victorian bed and breakfast is the perfect setting for your small wedding, elopement, or vows renewal and offers various packages created to fulfill (if not exceeed) your individual needs. Choose the beautiful Victorian parlor or small garden as your ceremonial spot. Inn hosts Anthony and Marilyn will help you plan your special day! Though we’re located in St. Augustine’s beautiful historic district, we’re not far from the beach, shopping, local attractions, and so many great things to do it will make your head spin! If you’re into auto racing, consider staying in St. Augustine at the Victorian House while visiting Daytona in January, February, or March for Daytona speed week and the Daytona 500 or in July for the Daytona 400. If you’re a motorcycle aficionado, St Augustine is the place to be during spring break / Daytona Bike Week or in October for the Biketober Fest. Golfers enjoy World Golf Hall of Fame and Resort golf course and museum, just a few remote miles north of Downtown, while they enjoy staying downtown at Victorian House Bed and Breakfast. Holidays are special times in St. Augustine. Come visit in December to experience our city’s Nights of Lights (on National Geographic's Top 10 light displays in the world), and the annual Saint Augustine Bed and Breakfasts Tour. Watch spectacular fireworks on the fourth of July. St. Augustine Art Walks On the First Friday of every month experience Saint Augustine's Art Walk featuring local and guest artists. Artists and musicians share our City as their canvas introducing us to wonderful sights and sounds. In October enjoy the St. Augustine Bed and Breakfast Romantic Writers Tour. Weekly summer Concerts in the Plaza and Changing of the Guards at the Government House. Whatever brings you to town, we hope you’ll consider staying at our lovely St. Augustine bed and breakfast, the Victorian House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Victorian House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Victorian House St. Augustine, Florida