Mom and I recently stayed for a girls weekend. What was so unique about this B&B is that it had a two bedroom suite so mom and I had plenty of room. The room was charming and immaculately clean! And being towards the end of the strip, it was nice to retire to a room that was absolutely silent when sleeping. Anthony was fabulous and took the time to learn what we wanted to do and see while we were there and point out everything that might interest us on the map. The food was delicious and plenty of it! I can't think of anything lacking. And being in the hotel industry, that is a huge compliment!
I recommend parking your car and walking everywhere. Not only is driving tough on the very old and very narrow streets, but walking is the best way to make sure you don't miss any of the charm surrounding you. Try the Polish restaurant down the street. It's fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian House St Augustine, FL all of our rooms have private baths some with double Jacuzzi tubs, fireplaces, and private porches. Centrally located in the heart of St. Augustine’s Historic District, Old Town, nestled between the two oldest streets in America Aviles and Cadiz. Our inn tucked away from traffic noises but a two minute walk to City center, Marina, restaurants, historic sites, museums, and art galleries. Call direct for best rates! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Victorian House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victorian House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Victorian House St. Augustine, Florida